New Fragrant Oracle for wellbeing and personal empowerment- Julie Nelson –
Julie Nelson is back to explain how to use Oracle Cards as tools to assist us on our path of personal development. She shares her new deck of Fragrant Oracle cards that are based on the energetics of flowers, herbs and trees used in Aromatherapy and Natural perfume.
Fragrant Oracle Cards
In Part 1 you’ll discover:
- how the cards evolved
- why these cards?
- How are they different to other cards?
How to use Oracle Cards
In Part 2 you’ll discover:
- How to use these cards – Julie shares many methods
- Spoiler alert – you do NOT need to be a therapist or professional either!
In Part 3 you’ll discover:
- Rose, spice and herbal cards.
- The new stage – the MAGA
- More tips
3 card reading
In Part 4 you’ll discover:
- Julie pulls a 3 card reading
- Boronia- Champa-Lemon- what do they signify
- Photo of the cards shown below
In Part 5 you’ll discover:
- Is there an extra stage to the triple goddess
- How 60 is the new beginning (not 45!)
- Why the mother phase isn’t just about children
- Wild wisdom.
- A special offer for listeners.
Julie is based in New South Wales where she creates exquisite botanical perfumes with essential oils, natural extracts and love. She also teaches women to empower themselves through her Fragrant Oracle cards.
Listen to Julie’s interview on Natural Perfumery
To order your set of palo santo smudged Fragrant Oracle cards visit
Recipes for aromatherapy inhalers
Do you have dry skin?